Rediscover the art of hospitality at Blessings on State Bed and Breakfast in the historic heart of Jacksonville! From your first steps through the front door, your needs are our only concern.
Make Blessings on State B&B your home base as you explore our many local Abraham Lincoln historic sites no more than a one hour drive from the B&B. Revel in the charm and romance of our 120-year-old vintage mansion located within three blocks of three Looking for Lincoln sites. Enjoy a two-night, three day getaway. Bring your NPS Passport and have it stamped at Illinois College's Tanner Hall as you start your tour with the Looking for Lincoln Wayside Exhibits in Jacksonville listening to our Voices of Jacksonville Audio Tour along the way. Tour the Duncan Mansion just down the block from our B&B. Spend some time exploring Lincoln's New Salem, Lincoln's Home, the Presidential Library and other historic sites, all just a short drive away.
Our 'Looking for Lincoln' Package includes:
- Two night stay in the suite of your choice
- $50 Visa card for tickets to Lincoln sites & souvenirs
- Dinner for two at Lonzerotti's Italia Restaurant
- $25 gas card
- Bedtime snacks
- Upscale amenities
- Gourmet breakfast for two each morning (If you prefer to get an early start, we will pack a continental breakfast and "coffee to go" for the road)
- Travel snacks
- Gift bag of Lincoln books and souvenirs
Additional nights may be added at the regular room rate
1109 West State Street
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Call or email Blessings to schedule your package. Be sure to mention the 'Looking for Lincoln' package name when booking this special.